The University’s federal tax ID# is 63-6001138, also known as Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- The federal tax ID# is not a sales tax exemption number. More information about sales tax.
- The University’s federal tax ID# may not be used by student groups to set up a bank account, etc. More information for student organizations.
A current year signed UA W-9 form is available at the link below.
- The W-9 Form does not pertain to sales tax exemption. More information about sales tax.
University departments also may receive “substitute” W-9 forms to complete; these are customized vendor information forms. Please forward such forms to Caroline Railsback in the Office of Finance for completion; firstname.lastname@example.org, 8-7917, Box 870136.
The following are separate entities from the University, and therefore have their own tax ID numbers. Current year signed W-9 forms for these entities are provided at the links below: These forms are Alumni Association W-9, Law School Foundation W-9, Capstone Foundation W-9, Crimson Tide Foundation W-9, 1831 Foundation W-9, and Donor Advised Fund W-9.
- Alumni Association W-9 Form
- Law School Foundation W-9 Form
- Capstone Foundation W-9 Form
- Crimson Tide Foundation W-9 Form
- 1831 Foundation W-9 Form
- Donor Advised Fund W-9 Form